Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My gas is .90 a gallon.

Yes it is true. Don't hate me because your gas is expensive. I drove 660 miles and it was less than $25. Veggie powered cars are cool. Yes you can stand near me.
I drove 660 miles because I spent 5 entire days in Cleveland with my sistahs and my mummy (I love mummy and so does Annie). That was almost better than the veggie powered car. I will have to blog about the week w/o kiddos later because I am tired. It was the best trip ever and I can't wait to do it again next year.
I did find out why Whoville (The Grinch) is such a happy place though. My mom is so funny. this is an inside joke in case you are wondering why that makes no sense. You had to be there or at least be in the zip code. Silly Who's.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Grinch, he always throws the craziest parties. Some would say he's awwwwwwwweessommme. Some. Not me.

(i can now comment!woohoo!)

Me said...

I would say the Who's really know how to throw the parties but that is just me.

Holly said...

I am envious on two fronts--cheap gas (can anyone say "Suburban") and 5 days away from reality.