Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wow...

So I made it 5 months without posting. I don't know why I keep this thing up.
Kids are winding up school, we are still installing new flooring, got the fireplace tile done, having a yard sale this weekend..same stuff really.

I opened an Ebay store in January and made Bronze Powerseller in January and yesterday I became a Silver Powerseller! For those of you who don't know Bronze is the first powerseller level and Silver is the second. I love doing it because I still don't really "work" but it is a nice big boost to our income. It also gives me a great sense of satisfaction in knowing I can help financially without sacrificing time with the family. Everything is done while all the peeps are at school and work.

Well see you all (all 2 of you) in a few months!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Can't wait until two months from now to hear from you again! :)Congrats on the silver seller thing. YOU ROCK!